Representative Elizabeth Coggs
Democratic, District 10
We searched Wikipedia for "Elizabeth Coggs" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
District901 North 9th Street, Room 201Milwaukee, WI 53233Phone414-278-4265FAX414-223-1380
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Transportation
- Assembly Committee on Urban and Local Affairs
- Assembly Committee on Housing
News & Blog Coverage
New Milwaukee SDC member sees lack of trust on board
May 19, 2013New Milwaukee SDC member sees lack of trust on board
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
"The community lacks trust in the SDC, and there's distrust among board members," said Commissioner Hattie Daniels-Rush, the Interfaith representative, who attended the meeting Thursday by telephone. While there may be divisions on ... Triplett ran ...Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Murphy's Law The Rise of Chris Larson
Nov 27, 2012
urbanmilwaukeeMurphy's Law The Rise of Chris Larson
Meanwhile, Harris won an open seat for state senate, defeating incumbent representative Elizabeth Coggs. All three of the winning legislative candidates were supported by Larson. He also supported another neophyte Democratic candidate, Evan Goyke, ...
and more »urbanmilwaukee
No tweets were found for Elizabeth Coggs.
AR 3honoring the victims of the Arizona shootings.
January 19, 2011
AJR 52requiring the legislature to enact laws requiring reasonable notice of and pu...
August 9, 2011
AJR 40proclaiming May 2011 as Mental Health Awareness Month.
May 17, 2011
AJR 37proclaiming May 2011 as Mental Health Awareness Month.
May 5, 2011
AJR 7recognizing American Heart Month and Wear Red Day.
January 31, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Democratic Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$11,607.00
Democratic Candidate Committees$600.00
Top Individual Contributions
Coggs, Elizabeth M$3,800.00
Coggs, Elizabeth M$3,000.00
Coggs, Elizabeth M$1,800.00
Interest Group Ratings
Primary sources for this person: