Representative Jeff Fitzgerald
Republican, District 39
Jeff Fitzgerald is a Republican Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 39th Assembly District since 2000. He is the current Minority Leader.
District910 SunsetHoricon, WI 53032Phone920-485-0586
CapitolState Capitol, Room 201-West Post Office Box 8952Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-2540FAX608-282-3639
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Employment Relations
- Assembly Committee of Conference on Assembly Bill 75
- Joint Committee on Legislative Organization
News & Blog Coverage
Hovde leads GOP Senate primary race, according to new poll
Aug 10, 2012former Wisconsin Congressman Mark Neumann at 24 percent and Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Jeff Fitzgerald at 15 percent.PPP, a Democratic firm, surveyed 557 likely Republican primary voters on August 8 and 9.Hovde, Thompson and Neumann were within the poll's ...NBCNews.com
Tommy Thompson holds shrinking lead in Republican Senate poll in Wisconsin
Aug 9, 2012Thompson (Dinesh Ramden/AP)Former Wisconsin Gov ... Businessman Eric Hovde received 20 percent, former Rep. Mark Neumann received 18 percent, and state Assembly Speaker Jeff Fitzgerald received 13 percent. An additional 21 percent remain undecided.YAHOO!
No tweets were found for Jeff Fitzgerald.
Ranks 131st out of 131 Representatives
AB 762informing correctional officers about inmates with contagious diseases.
February 19, 2010
AB 829applicability of the prevailing wage law to publicly funded private construct...
March 11, 2010
AB 216permitting third-party testers to administer driving skills tests for certain...
April 17, 2009
AJR 3creating the Joint Committee on Economic Stimulus Accountability.
January 27, 2009
AJR 92recognizing the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall and the symbo...
October 29, 2009
- No on AB 991 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 48, Noes 47, December 15, 2010
- No on AB 994 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 48, Noes 47, December 15, 2010
- No on AB 995 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 49, Noes 46, December 15, 2010
- No on AB 992 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 48, Noes 47, December 15, 2010
- No on AB 986 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 48, Noes 47, December 15, 2010
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$18,336.00
Gas & Electric Utilities$16,622.00
Property & Casualty Insurance$13,320.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: