Senator Dave Hansen
Democratic, District 30
Dave Hansen (born December 18, 1947) is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 30th District since 2001.
Hansen was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay in 1971 and married his wife, Jane, in the same year. They have three children.
Before being elected to public office, he was a truck driver for the City of ...
District920 Coppens RoadGreen Bay, WI 54303Phone920-492-2200
CapitolState Capitol, Room 18 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-5670FAX608-267-6791
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on State and Federal Relations and Information Technology
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Forestry, and Higher Education
- Senate Committee on Public Health, Senior Issues, Long-Term Care, and Job Creation
News & Blog Coverage
Phragmites fight success seen
Aug 9, 2012John Nygren, State Sen. Dave Hansen, or Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker up in the air with her. "It's hard to understand the problem, and the success, without being up in the air - I want to get them up in the air," she said.EHEXTRA
Capitol Report: Idea for state-managed pension fund for private workers could be headed to voters
Aug 8, 2012about the same time Sen. Dave Hansen, D-Green Bay, floated a similar proposal. Both efforts came on the heels of the Pew Center on the States naming Wisconsin’s pension system the most solvent in the country. The Wisconsin Retirement System, with about ...madison
No tweets were found for Dave Hansen.
AB 10requiring the Department of Commerce to organize trade and marketing forums f...
January 31, 2011
AB 9marketing assistance program for Wisconsin Tier II and Tier III manufacturers...
January 31, 2011
SJR 34collective bargaining by employees (first consideration).
June 2, 2011
SJR 31memorializing Congress to reintroduce and pass the Oil Industry Tax Break Rep...
May 13, 2011
SJR 23creation of a department of transportation, creation of a transportation fund...
April 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Attorneys & Law Firms$43,129.00
Liberal/Democrat Under Reporting Threshold$29,656.00
Entertainment Industry/Broadcast & Motion Pictures$23,918.00
Civil Servant/Public Employee$21,640.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: