Representative John Nygren
Republican, District 89
Wikipedia BioJohn Nygren was elected was first elected as the Wisconsin State Representative from the 89th Assembly District in 2006. He is a fourth generation resident of Northeast Wisconsin. Nygren graduated from Marinette High School in 1982. Before running for public office Nygren was very involved with the Jaycees. He served as Marinette's Chapter President, the Regional Director for Northeast Wisco...
District1224 Carney BoulevardMarinette, WI 54143
CapitolState Capitol, Room 127-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-2343
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Health and Healthcare Reform
- Joint Committee on Finance
- Assembly Committee on Insurance
News & Blog Coverage
Phragmites fight success seen
Aug 9, 2012Springborn explained that she would love to get State Rep. John Nygren, State Sen. Dave Hansen, or Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker up in the air with her. "It's hard to understand the problem, and the success, without being up in the air - I want to get them up ...EHEXTRA
City Moving Quickly To Reap Full Benefit Of Dredging Grant
Jul 18, 201241 bridge and repairs to the Wisconsin Public Service (WPS ... The city learned just last week, with the help of State Rep. John Nygren, that this time its application to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for river bed improvement through the ...Peshtigo Times
No tweets were found for John Nygren.
Ranks 86th out of 131 Representatives
AB 926creating the Department of Environmental Quality and transferring some of the...
April 5, 2010
AB 368providing descriptions of claims that exceed $10,000.
August 12, 2009
AB 453the statute of limitations for sexual contact with a child.
September 25, 2009
AB 868an income and franchise tax credit for shipbuilding.
March 19, 2010
AB 403local government property insurance fund premiums.
August 31, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Property & Casualty Insurance$9,290.00
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$8,132.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: