Senator Robert Cowles
Republican, District 2
Robert Cowles (born July 31, 1950) is an American politician and member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing the 2nd Senate District. He is a member of the Republican Party of Wisconsin.
Cowles was born in Green Bay, Wisconsin. He graduated from University of Wisconsin–Green Bay in 1975 and attended some graduate work there. Cowles was formerly a director of an alternative energ...
CapitolState Capitol, Room 319 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-0484FAX608-267-0304
District300 West Saint Joseph StreetGreen Bay, WI 54301Phone920-448-5092
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Administrative Rules
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Utilities, Energy, and Rail
- Joint Special Committee on Single-Use Plastics
News & Blog Coverage
State senator's bill aims to reel in 'rotten invasive' sea lamprey
Mar 26, 2013State senator's bill aims to reel in 'rotten invasive' sea lamprey - La Crosse ...
La Crosse Tribune
Robert Cowles, R-Green Bay. “They're not pleasant little critters,” Cowles said. “This is another one of these rotten invasive species invading our Great Lakes.” Cowles said he was fishing with friends last summer in Sturgeon Bay and spotted a lamprey ...
and more »La Crosse Tribune
August 14 Primary will decide November candidates
Aug 2, 2012It’s being projected that only 20 percent of Wisconsin ... These contests will be in senate districts 6, 12, 14, 24 and 30. Five incumbent state senators are running without opposition. They are Senators Robert Cowles (R-Green Bay), Lena ...Agri-View
No tweets were found for Robert Cowles.
AB 893submission of biological specimens for deoxyribonucleic acid analysis.
March 24, 2010
AJR 100congratulating the Boy Scouts of America on its 100th anniversary.
January 12, 2010
AB 728the safe-ride grant program administered by the Department of Transportation.
February 11, 2010
AJR 56the 100 year anniversary of Peninsula State Park.
June 9, 2009
AB 299products containing mercury and granting rule-making authority.
June 2, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$5,654.00
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$2,913.00
Real Estate Agents$2,300.00
Republican Party Committees$2,122.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$1,372.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: