Senator Sheila Harsdorf
Republican, District 10
Sheila Harsdorf (born July 25, 1956) is a Republican member of the Wisconsin State Senate from River Falls, Wisconsin. Prior to being elected to the Senate, she served in the Wisconsin State Assembly, from 1989-1999. She represents Wisconsin's 10th District.
Harsdorf was born in Stillwater, Minnesota in 1956 and her family moved to River Falls, Wisconsin in 1970. Harsdorf graduated fro...
CapitolState Capitol, Room 19 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-7745FAX608-267-0369
DistrictN6627 County Road EastRiver Falls, WI 54022
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on State and Federal Relations and Information Technology
- Senate Committee on Agriculture and Higher Education
- Joint Special Task Force on UW Restructuring and Operational Flexibilities Committee
News & Blog Coverage
Sen. Harsdorf to hold listening sessions throughout district
Jan 6, 2013Sen. Harsdorf to hold listening sessions throughout district
Pierce County Herald
RIVER FALLS - State Senator Sheila Harsdorf, R-River Falls, will host listening sessions throughout the 10th Senate District next week. Included are sessions in River Falls, New Richmond and Hudson. These sessions are intended to provide residents of ...Pierce County Herald
Harsdorf plans 'listening sessions'
Jan 5, 2013Harsdorf plans 'listening sessions'
Hudson Star Observer
State Senator Sheila Harsdorf, R-River Falls, will host listening sessions throughout the 10th Senate District next week. Included are sessions in River Falls, New Richmond and Hudson. These sessions are intended to provide residents of the district ...
and more »Hudson Star Observer
No tweets were found for Sheila Harsdorf.
SB 17reporting of information by nonresident registrants under the campaign financ...
February 9, 2011
SB 19disinfection of municipal water supplies.
February 11, 2011
SB 54certain controlled substances and providing a penalty.
April 4, 2011
SB 9the dairy and livestock farm investment credits.
January 21, 2011
AB 87expanding the number of tax incremental financing districts that may be desig...
April 12, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$51,143.00
Real Estate Agents$23,435.00
Top Individual Contributions
Cmte To Elect A Republican Senate Of Wisconsin$6,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: