Senator Julie Lassa
Democratic, District 24
Julie M. Lassa (born October 21, 1970) is an American politician from the State of Wisconsin. Lassa is currently a Democratic member of the Wisconsin State Senate, representing the 24th District, having originally won a special election in April 2003. Previously, from 1998 through 2003, she had been a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly.
Lassa is running to succeed incumbent Dave O...
CapitolState Capitol, Room 323 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-3123FAX608-267-6797
District4901 Beaver Dam RoadStevens Point, WI 54481Phone715-342-0526
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Financial Institutions and Rural Issues
- Joint Special Committee on Strengthening Wisconsin Families
- Senate Committee on Economic Development
News & Blog Coverage
Candidates make pitch at GOP forum
Aug 9, 2012Wald works as a draftsman for Wisconsin Homes in ... In the 24th state Senate District, Republicans Steve Abrahamson and Scott Kenneth Noble are seeking the nomination to run against incumbent Democrat Julie Lassa. Abrahamson was injured on the job and ...La Crosse Tribune
Primary election will narrow 24th Senate District race
Aug 9, 2012are seeking the Republican nomination for the state’s 24th Senate District, which includes all of Portage County and portions of Monroe, Jackson, Wood, Adams and Waushara counties. Incumbent Julie Lassa is running unopposed in the Democratic primary.La Crosse Tribune
No tweets were found for Julie Lassa.
AJR 57the public service of Anthony D. Hardie.
June 9, 2009
AJR 84the life and public service of Velma Hamilton.
October 21, 2009
AB 14the regulation of traveling sales crews, requiring the exercise of rule-makin...
February 3, 2009
AB 438changes in the regulation of boxing contests, regulating mixed martial arts f...
September 23, 2009
AB 548possession of certain animals killed by vehicles.
November 5, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Property & Casualty Insurance$11,722.00
Liberal/Democrat Under Reporting Threshold$11,234.00
Democratic Candidate Committees$9,225.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$9,086.00
Top Individual Contributions
Barrett For Wisconsin$7,500.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: