Representative Chad Weininger
Republican, District 4
We searched Wikipedia for "Chad Weininger" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for Chad Weininger at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Energy and Utilities
- Assembly Committee on Insurance
- Assembly Committee on Election and Campaign Reform
News & Blog Coverage
Which map wasn't drawn by politicians?
Nov 5Which map wasn't drawn by politicians?
Wisconsin State Journal
Should lawmakers including Rep. Chad Weininger of Green Bay allow a public hearing on nonpartisan redistricting? Send your view, 200 words or less, to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Letters to the Editor, P.O. Box 8058, Madison, WI 53708. Please include ...
and more »Wisconsin State Journal
Editorial: Add robocalls to state No Call List
Nov 5Editorial: Add robocalls to state No Call List
Green Bay Press Gazette
Andre Jacque, R-De Pere, and Garey Bies, R-Sister Bay. No public hearing has been held in the Assembly. The bill is in the Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations, which is chaired by Rep. Chad Weininger, R-Allouez. It's a shame that these ...Green Bay Press Gazette
No tweets were found for Chad Weininger.
AB 4automobile insurance coverage limits, permissible policy provisions, and proo...
January 14, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
SB 81eligibility of hydroelectric resources under the renewable portfolio standard.
April 28, 2011
AJR 47commemorating the 100th anniversary of the construction of Frank Lloyd Wright...
June 21, 2011
AB 177procedures for applications and hearings relating to permits and contracts fo...
June 13, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Contributions To Own Campaign$12,700.00
Gas & Electric Utilities$2,295.00
Top Individual Contributions
Primary sources for this person: