Representative Jim Steineke
Republican, District 5
We searched Wikipedia for "Jim Steineke" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
DistrictN2352 Vandenbroek RoadKaukauna, WI 54130Phone920-427-2477
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Joint Special Committee on State-Tribal Relations
- Assembly Committee on Natural Resources
- Assembly Committee on Tourism, Recreation and State Properties
News & Blog Coverage
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-5: Two Democrats are running to take on one-term incumbent Jim Steineke (R). This seat was held by former Democrat and Lt.DAILY KOS
Governor Walker Hosts Brat Summit
Jun 13, 2012"I think it's important for us not only to get together and work together but for the public's perception too, "said Republican representative Jim Steineke ... "What the citizens of Wisconsin want is not for us to enjoy brats and beer together ...WBAY Green Bay
No tweets were found for Jim Steineke.
AB 86corrections and sentencing.
April 7, 2011
AB 183applicability of the prevailing wage law; the thresholds for applicability of...
June 16, 2011
AJR 43the life and public service of Sheriff Raymond Klink.
June 2, 2011
AB 71revocation for immoral conduct of a license issued by the Department of Publi...
March 30, 2011
AJR 11the dissolution of state funds and accounts and prohibiting the state from ch...
February 17, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$7,763.00
Real Estate Agents$5,984.00
Republican Party Committees$4,550.00
Republican Candidate Committees$3,200.00
Top Individual Contributions
Government Accountability Board$6,073.00
Republican Assembly Campaign Cmte$1,700.00
Primary sources for this person: