Representative Tony Staskunas
Democratic, District 15
Tony Staskunas is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 15th Assembly District since his election in 1996. He currently serves as Speaker Pro Tempore.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 212-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-0620FAX608-282-3615
District2010 South 103rd CourtWest Allis, WI 53227Phone414-541-9440
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Joint Special Committee on Review of Spousal Maintenance Awards in Divorce Proceedings
- Assembly Committee on Personal Privacy
- Joint Special Committee on Ethics and Standards of Conduct
News & Blog Coverage
Newly released redistricting documents disclose partisan concerns
Aug 1, 2012Vukmir, R-Wauwatosa, also suggested changing two to three wards in Dem Rep. Tony Staskunas’ seat to make it a GOP district. It was redrawn into a strongly GOP seat, and Staskunas, D-West Allis, opted against seeking re-election this fall. In one email ...WisPolitics.com
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-15: Incumbent Tony Staskunas (D) is not seeking re-election in this district that has also shifted westward and more Republican.DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for Tony Staskunas.
AJR 1honoring the life and achievements of Hank Raymonds.
January 20, 2011
AB 168resolution of claims against the state for wrongful imprisonment of innocent ...
June 3, 2011
AB 90entrepreneurial tax credit access grants, providing an exemption from emergen...
April 12, 2011
AB 25increasing the credit amount and allowing the transfer of the angel investmen...
February 22, 2011
AB 8the filing of certain forms related to Tax Incremental Financing District Num...
January 31, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$7,563.00
Property & Casualty Insurance$4,625.00
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$3,724.00
Top Individual Contributions
Staskunas, Anthony & Elizabeth$4,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: