Representative Jeffrey Mursau
Republican, District 36
Jeffrey Mursau (June 12, 1954) is a Wisconsin politician, legislator and businee owner.
Born in Oconto Falls, Wisconsin, Mursau owned his business and served as president of the village of Crivitz, Wisconsin. Mursau served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since in 2005.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 18-North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-3780FAX608-282-3636
District4 Oak StreetCrivitz, WI 54114
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Workforce Development
- Joint Special Committee on State-Tribal Relations
- Assembly Committee on Agriculture
News & Blog Coverage
Problems linger with Wisconsin's managed forest program
May 4Problems linger with Wisconsin's managed forest program
Kostohrys and other members of the Wisconsin Woodland Owners Association began working with lawmakers like retiring Sen. Dale Schultz, R-Richland Center, and Rep. Jeff Mursau, R-Crivitz, on a bill that would decrease the fee to withdrawn land from the ...
and more »Madison.com
Clark column: Busy session at the Capitol
Apr 22Clark column: Busy session at the Capitol
Portage Daily Register
To try to start the long-needed conversation on climate change in the Capitol, I worked last year with my colleague Rep. Jeff Mursau, R-Crivitz, to co-host “Climate Change: What it Means for Wisconsin's Economy and Natural Resources,” which we ...Portage Daily Register
No tweets were found for Jeffrey Mursau.
SB 449possession of a firearm at school or under the supervision of a school author...
January 7, 2010
SB 353federalizing the treatment of capital losses.
October 16, 2009
SB 25the use of race-based names, nicknames, logos, and mascots by school boards, ...
February 3, 2009
SB 297the immobilization or removal, impoundment, and disposal of motor vehicles fo...
September 16, 2009
SB 420adopting Internal Revenue Code provisions related to contributions to individ...
December 10, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$14,913.00
Real Estate Agents$6,498.00
Top Individual Contributions
Mursau, Jeffrey L$2,000.00
Republican Party Of Waukesha County$1,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: