Representative André Jacque
Republican, District 2
We searched Wikipedia for "André Jacque" and did not find a page with that title. A bio for this person may exist on Wikipedia under a slightly different name -- if so, let us know and we'll display it here.
Sorry, no address information is available for André Jacque at this time.
RolesAssembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Urban and Local Affairs
- Assembly Committee on Judiciary and Ethics
- Assembly Committee on Criminal Justice and Corrections
News & Blog Coverage
Thursday mailbag: Letterwrtiers weigh in on Assembly race
Aug 9, 2012Wisconsin Hunters’ Rights Coalition and the Hartford Area Taxpayers Association. He has the endorsement of State Reps Joel Kleefisch and Andre Jacque. He has the endorsement of Patti Hilker, Dodge County Treasurer; Kurt Klomberg, Dodge County District ...Portage Daily Register
WI Assembly, Nov. 2012 Election
Jun 17, 2012Back in January I put together a prediction for the November 2012 General Election for the Wisconsin Assembly ... AD-2: Incumbent Andre Jacque (R). District shifts a bit to the west, but still hard for the Democrat who filed to win.DAILY KOS
No tweets were found for André Jacque.
AB 7requiring certain identification in order to vote at a polling place or obtai...
January 27, 2011
AB 4automobile insurance coverage limits, permissible policy provisions, and proo...
January 14, 2011
SJR 23creation of a department of transportation, creation of a transportation fund...
April 20, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
SB 152penalties for driving a vehicle while under the influence of an intoxicant an...
July 15, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Republican Candidate Committees$4,298.00
Stone, Clay, Glass & Concrete Products$3,550.00
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$2,975.00
Republican Party Committees$2,750.00
Top Individual Contributions
Olson, John M$500.00
National Rifle Association$500.00
Primary sources for this person: