Senator Robert Jauch
Democratic, District 25
Robert Jauch is a Democratic member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 25th District since 1986. He was previously an Assemblyman from 1982 through 1986.
District5271 South Maple DrivePoplar, WI 54864Phone715-364-2438
CapitolState Capitol, Room 118 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-3510FAX608-266-3580
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Environment
- Joint Special Committee on Public Assistance Program Integrity
- Joint Committee on Finance
News & Blog Coverage
Minnesota, Wisconsin poised to enact new laws on synthetic drugs
May 5Minnesota, Wisconsin poised to enact new laws on synthetic drugs
As rumors circulated that Last Place on Earth might expand across the river, Milroy recalled, Superior Mayor Bruce Hagen asked him to get active on the issue. "He contacted Rep. Bewley, Sen. (Bob) Jauch and myself. Mayor Hagen wanted us to act quickly ...
and more »Pioneer Press
Bewley: No One From Ashland Co. Named To Mining Board
May 5Bewley: No One From Ashland Co. Named To Mining Board
... be up to the communities and local governements themselves to decide if they are happy with the appointments..." Bewley represents the 74th Assembly District. She is also running for the seat being vacated by long time state Senator Bob Jauch of ...WXPR
No tweets were found for Robert Jauch.
Ranks 90th out of 131 Senators
SJR 31memorializing Congress to reintroduce and pass the Oil Industry Tax Break Rep...
May 13, 2011
SJR 13declaring January 26 as Bob Uecker Day.
February 16, 2011
SJR 12commending the Green Bay Packers.
February 16, 2011
SB 78waiver for prescription drug assistance for elderly program, use of excess mo...
April 27, 2011
SB 51the Wisconsin Small Company Advancement grant program and making an appropria...
April 1, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Campaign Funding From Public Sources$10,125.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$7,250.00
Democratic Party Committees$5,779.00
Top Individual Contributions
State Senate Democratic Campaign Cmte Of Wisconsin$2,658.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||1|
Primary sources for this person: