Senator Luther Olsen
Republican, District 14
Luther S. Olsen is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 14th District since 2004. He was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1994 through 2004.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 22 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-0751FAX608-267-4350
District1023 Thomas StreetRipon, WI 54971Phone715-258-3830
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Workforce Development, Small Business, and Tourism
- Senate Committee on Environment
- Joint Special Committee on Review of Spousal Maintenance Awards in Divorce Proceedings
News & Blog Coverage
Lawmakers propose increasing math, science credits to graduate
Nov 6Lawmakers propose increasing math, science credits to graduate
John Klenke, R-Green Bay, and Sen. Luther Olsen, R-Ripon. Under the proposal, school districts could choose to accept up to one credit of computer science to count as a math credit and could elect to accept agricultural sciences courses as science credits.
and more »Chippewa Herald
County Could be Model for Room Tax Reform
Oct 25County Could be Model for Room Tax Reform
Door County appears to be a well-oiled machine when it comes to the room tax. In fact, it could be the very model for the room tax reform legislation introduced in September by Representative Garey Bies (R-Sister Bay) and Senator Luther Olsen (R-Ripon).Peninsula Pulse
No tweets were found for Luther Olsen.
AJR 60the public service of Anthony D. Hardie.
June 18, 2009
AB 83issuing annual fishing licenses to certain resident disabled veterans.
February 24, 2009
AB 91an income and franchise tax credit for workplace wellness programs, granting ...
February 27, 2009
AB 805grants to school districts for efficiency and consolidation feasibility studi...
March 4, 2010
AJR 36creation of a department of transportation, creation of a transportation fund...
March 24, 2009
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Unitemized (Small) Contributions$8,874.00
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$5,185.00
Auto Dealers, New & Used$4,695.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$1,265.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: