Representative Penny Bernard Schaber
Democratic, District 57
Penny Bernard Schaber is a Democratic Party member of the Wisconsin State Assembly, representing the 57th Assembly District since her election in 2008.
CapitolState Capitol, Room 412 North Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-3070FAX608-282-3657
District815 East Washington StreetAppleton, WI 54911
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012 Assembly, session 2013-2014
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, the Economy and Small Business
- Assembly Committee on Health and Healthcare Reform
- Assembly Committee on Public Health
News & Blog Coverage
No tweets were found for Penny Bernard Schaber.
Ranks 92nd out of 131 Representatives
SB 328allowing a school district to carry over unused revenue limit authority to th...
October 1, 2009
SB 482the practice of athletic trainers and granting rule-making authority.
January 25, 2010
SJR 74the retirement of Russ Whitesel, Senior Staff Attorney, Legislative Council S...
April 16, 2010
SB 75the designation of Korean War Armistice Day.
February 18, 2009
SB 345allowing an individual without a qualifying child to claim the earned income ...
October 12, 2009
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- No on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Schools & Colleges$9,522.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$8,567.00
Public School Teachers, Administrators & Officials$7,302.00
Top Individual Contributions
Schaber, Penny Bernard$1,100.00
Schaber, Penny Bernard$1,000.00
Interest Group Ratings
From the non-partisan Project Vote Smart.
Primary sources for this person: