Senator Mary Lazich
Republican, District 28
Mary Lazich is a Republican member of the Wisconsin Senate, representing the 28th District since a special election in April 1998. She was previously a member of the Wisconsin State Assembly from 1992 through 1998.
A former Waukesha County Board Supervisor from 1990-1993. As a New Berlin City Councilwoman from 1986-1992.
Senator Lazich received a B.A. from the University of Wisco...
District4405 South 129th StreetNew Berlin, WI 53153Phone414-425-9452
CapitolState Capitol, Room 109 South Post Office Box 7882Madison, WI 53707-7882Phone608-266-5400FAX608-267-6790
RolesSenate, session 2009-2010 Senate, session 2011-2012 Senate, session 2013-2014
- Senate Committee on Public Health, Human Services, and Revenue
- Senate Committee on Transportation and Elections
- Senate Committee on Small Business, Emergency Preparedness, Technical Colleges, and Consumer Protection
News & Blog Coverage
Sentence too light in infant drowning trial, lawmakers say
Aug 4, 2012He said the agencies would follow up with the legislators “directly.” Joining Kedzie in calling for a state review were Sen. Mary Lazich of New Berlin and Reps. Tyler August of Lake Geneva, Evan Wynn of Whitewater, Stephen Nass of La Grange ...Janesville Gazette
Sen. Mary Lazich: Rep. Zamarripa’s statement blatantly false
Jul 25, 2012Rep. JoCasta Zamarripa, D-Milwaukee, issued a press release stating I am “engaging in misinformation in an effort to purge lawful immigrant voters from Wisconsin poll lists.” That statement is untrue. The statement is blatantly false, inflammatory and ...madison
No tweets were found for Mary Lazich.
SB 105informing correctional officers about inmates with contagious diseases.
May 24, 2011
SB 93going armed with weapons, possessing or transporting a firearm, bow, or cross...
May 10, 2011
AB 162the date of the presidential preference primary and certain other election oc...
May 27, 2011
AB 80operating a motor vehicle without a valid driver's license or after suspensio...
April 7, 2011
SB 172sale and use of fetal body parts and providing a penalty.
August 25, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- No on SB 148 motion Refused to refer to committee on Senate Organization, Ayes 14, Noes 19, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 148 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 19, Noes 14, July 19, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 concurred in, Ayes 19, Noes 14, August 1, 2011
- Yes on SB 144 motion Read a third time and passed, Ayes 33, Noes 0, July 19, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$33,499.00
Attorneys & Law Firms$21,325.00
Conservative/Republican Under Reporting Threshold$17,627.00
Top Individual Contributions
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: