Representative Karl Van Roy
Republican, District 90
Karl Van Roy (December 1, 1938) is a Wisconsin politician and legislator.
Born in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Van Roy graduated from St. Norbert College. He served in the Wisconsin State Assembly since 2003.
District805 Riverview DriveGreen Bay, WI 54303Phone920-662-0804
CapitolState Capitol, Room 123-West Post Office Box 8953Madison, WI 53708Phone608-266-0616FAX608-282-3690
RolesAssembly, session 2009-2010 Assembly, session 2011-2012
- Assembly Committee on Jobs, the Economy and Small Business
- Joint Survey Committee on Tax Exemptions
- Assembly Committee on Corrections and the Courts
News & Blog Coverage
Rove: Obama's making it easier for people to stay on welfare
Aug 9, 2012So... ROVE: Greta, I'd send you to a country that needs to have a strong representative of America and would benefit by seeing Wisconsin values in action. VAN SUSTEREN: There you go. Go Pack. Anyway, thank you, Karl. Always nice to see you.FOX News
Those eager to figure out whom Romney will pick for a running mate look for any kind of clue
Aug 7, 2012Bobby Jindal and Wisconsin Rep. Paul Ryan have been aggressively campaigning on ... To throw off reporters, campaign architect Karl Rove told a campaign aide known to leak information to reporters that former Sen. John Danforth of Missouri had emerged ...globalnews.ca
No tweets were found for Karl Van Roy.
AB 274 allowing probation after certain convictions related to drunken driving.
May 19, 2009
AB 208an individual income tax credit for the sales and use taxes paid on self-serv...
April 14, 2009
AB 897motor vehicle insurance and proof of financial responsibility.
March 24, 2010
AB 699exempting wellness programs from unfair trade or marketing practices.
February 3, 2010
AB 651the wholesale distribution of prescription drugs.
January 12, 2010
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 3 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 6 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 150 motion Assembly amendment 8 laid on table, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Assembly amendment 1 adopted, Ayes 58, Noes 39, July 20, 2011
- Yes on SB 147 motion Read a third time and concurred in as amended, Ayes 81, Noes 16, July 20, 2011
All By Industry
Commercial Banks & Bank Holding Companies$18,895.00
Restaurants & Drinking Establishments$11,650.00
Real Estate Agents$10,751.00
Top Individual Contributions
Wisconsin Republican Party$1,200.00
*Non Contribution Income$1,016.00
Interest Group Ratings
|Number of ratings|
|Animal Rights and Wildlife Issues||1|
|Civil Liberties and Civil Rights||2|
Primary sources for this person: